Thursday, October 8, 2009

ucla lab students watched in horror....

So here is what I want to do; I want to show 3rd party stories, that help to illustrate what it is that I'm sharing; You see this isn't just some wild theory - I see stories like these all the time; altercations between men and women do not end well; and it is best to avoid them at all costs.

That's the point that I've tried to make with the women who's conversations you've seen here; it's a point to them, to quit being so damn Rude ....

Now let me also say this; Any man who lays hands on a woman is a fucking Pussy.

You're not a real man if you have to physically harm a woman who cannot beat you up; you're a coward of a man, and as I generally share with the women I talk to, you'll get your karma too. You Bitch of a Son. I won't defame your Mother - it's not her fault you turned out to be such a Punk ass Bitch.


The mission here, is to have a real, serious, blunt conversaton with women in Hopes that they will Think, and Consider, how they are talking to men. Be 'careful' ladies, to act like Ladies.

No comments: